After you are done with the wine, reuse the cork to make wine cork place card holders.
Whatever you do, pour yourself into it. – Robert Mondavi
If you enjoy a little wine from time to time, you may have some corks lying around.
Today, we are sharing another: Wine Cork Place Card Holders
These are a fun way to jazz up a table and can be made quickly.
WINE CORK PLACE CARD HOLDER SUPPLIES
*We use affiliate links which could earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our disclosure policy for more information.
- Needle-nose pliers
- Paper clip
- Wine cork
- Scrap paper
- Pen, Marker (we used calligraphy markers)
- Any embellishments, if desired
PLACE CARD INSTRUCTIONS
- With the needle-nose pliers, open up the paper clip so it’s completely straight.
- Take a tool, like this, to poke a hole in the wine cork. If you don’t have one, just use the needle-nose pliers to grab the paper clip to insert it into the cork.
- At the top of the paperclip, start curling the paperclip around the pliers. Remove the pliers.
- Take your decorated placed card and stick in the curl part of the paperclip.
MORE SALVAGED POSTS
Here are more posts we think you will enjoy:
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this wine cork place card holder post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.