After you are done with the wine, reuse the cork to make wine cork place card holders.
Whatever you do, pour yourself into it. – Robert Mondavi
If you enjoy a little wine from time to time, you may have some corks lying around.
I mean why not? They are perfect for so many crafts. We have made Wine Cork Pine Cone Ornament and this DIY Wine Cork Angel Ornament but there are so many ideas to reuse them.
Today, we are sharing another: Wine Cork Place Card Holders
These are a fun way to jazz up a table and can be made quickly.
WINE CORK PLACE CARD HOLDER SUPPLIES
*We use affiliate links which could earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our disclosure policy for more information.
- Needle-nose pliers
- Paper clip
- Wine cork
- Scrap paper
- Pen, Marker (we used calligraphy markers)
- Any embellishments, if desired
PLACE CARD INSTRUCTIONS
- With the needle-nose pliers, open up the paper clip so it’s completely straight.
- Take a tool, like this, to poke a hole in the wine cork. If you don’t have one, just use the needle-nose pliers to grab the paper clip to insert it into the cork.
- At the top of the paperclip, start curling the paperclip around the pliers. Remove the pliers.
- Take your decorated placed card and stick in the curl part of the paperclip.
MORE SALVAGED POSTS
Here are more posts we think you will enjoy:
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this wine cork place card holder post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.
Leave a Reply