Wheat Decor Ideas to Try This Fall
Apple trees bear apples, wheat stalks produce wheat, and forgiven people forgive people. – Max Lucado
I just love home decorating using items from nature. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s BUDGET-FRIENDLY for sure!!! Simple decorating, like this fall vignette, is the way to go here at Camp Salvage! You can see more of our fall salvage ideas at the bottom of this post.
If you too love decorating on a budget, using items from nature, we think you will enjoy these…
20 Wheat Decor Ideas
- Inexpensive Fall Mantel & Wheat Wreath from housebyhoff.com
- Fall Mason Jar Wheat Display from lovegrowswild.com
- Neutral Fall Mantel Decor With Wheat Stalks from citygirlmeetsfarmboy.com
- Fall Wheat Tea Light DIY from craftberrybush.com
- Wheat Basket Fall Entry Way Decor from tidbits-cami.com
- DIY Wheat Wreath from awonderfulthought.com
- Fall Mason Jar Centerpieces from ohmy-creative.com
- Simple Amber Bottle Fall Tablescape from lizmarieblog.com
- Burlap Wrapped Wheat For Fall Home Decor from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Rustic Elegant Fall Vignette With DIY Acorn Garland from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Fall Wheat Centerpiece from bloominghomestead.com
- Fall Country Harvest Tablescape from lovegrowswild.com
- DIY Wheat Sheaf Centerpiece from julieblanner.com
- Wheat Accent In The Living Room from aprettyfix.com
- DIY Wheat Harvest Bundle from craftberrybush.com
- DIY Autumn Wheat & Pheasant Feather Wreath from thehappierhomemaker.com
- Fall Tablescape Ideas from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Fall Entry Bench & Wheat Wreath from shadesofblueinteriors.com
- How To Style A French Farmhouse Fall Table from shabbyfufu.com
- Fall Rustic Mason Jars from sincerelyjean.com
How about them apples wheat stalks? Beautiful, right? Do you have a favorite? I think mine is the wheat tea light although they are all gorgeous.
MORE BUDGET FRIENDLY FALL DECOR POSTS
*We share affiliate links which we could receive a small amount if a purchase is made. For more information, you can read our full disclosure policy here.
Thanks for joining us today!! We love getting to know other salvage sister and misters! So, tell us what is your favorite item from nature to decorate with?
TIP – If you can’t find wheat stalks in your area, here are some you can purchase and resue each year. That way you can try each one of these ideas!
Before you go, here are a few more fall posts we think you will enjoy…
STAY IN TOUCH – Finally, don’t forget you can sign up to receive notifications for when a new post goes live. You can also get our newsletter that shares new posts and what is happening around camp salvage.
If you enjoyed this post, please pin to share. Thank you!