Welcome friends to Waste Not Wednesday-91!
Each week you guys never disappoint with all your fabulous projects. We can’t wait to see what you have for us this week.
PLEASE NOTE – No one wants legal problems by sharing photos that aren’t yours. DO NOT SHARE stock photography or anyone else’s images.
Now, let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-84
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Springify Furniture Using Paint Stripper|The Purple Hudrangea
Rustic Side Table Makeover |Teeny Ideas
Cigar Box Centerpiece |My Thrift Store Addiction
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Felt Rug from Upcycled Sweaters |Pillar Box Blue
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for