What better way to start your mid-week than with some waste not projects and recipes!!
Whether you are frugal, green, or anything in between, we love to see waste not project you are working on!
Be sure to link your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before below.
*Affiliate links are used in post. Please see our full disclosure policy here.
Waste Not Wednesday-53
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Paint a Light Fixture
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Lemon Curd and Lemon Peels | Shoestring Elegance
DIY KITCHEN SHELF UNIT| Vintage, Paint, and More
Vintage Hankie Hoops| My Thrift Store Addiction
How to Make an IKEA Rug Basket|Kreativek
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
My Grandma’s old Cosco step stool|Grandmas House DIY
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later
Now let’s see what you got………….