Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-51!!!
WOW! Last week was so fun. What great waste not projects you all shared. Here’s to all our fellow salvage sister’s and mister’s 🙂
SOOOOOO….let’s make some new more salvage friends shall we? Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before. READY….SET….LINK~
Waste Not Wednesday-50
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Decorated Plates Wall Art
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Repurpose Vintage Spoon Display | My Thrift Store Addiction
A Pretty Pansy Vignette| An Extraordinary Day
How to Transform Second Hand Furniture| Thirty Eighth Street
Pink Ammo Can Succulent Upcycle | Pink Fortitude, LLC
How to Transform a File Cabinet| Red Painted Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Find Your Decorating Style| Snazzy Little Things
PN TO SHARE –