Welcome back…. Waste Not Wednesday Friends!
A QUICK APOLOGY: Last week our option for you to link up did not work, we apologize for that….we are working out some kinks with inLinkz. You will notice we kept our projects and favorite features the same, so you’re seeing a new Waste Not Wednesday, you’re just also seeing the same features. We thought it would be easier that way. So head down to link up this week. If it doesn’t work, try back a bit later as we need to go live for them to figure it out.
It’s time to PAR-TAY! We are looking forward to seeing what you have been up to. Remember, to only share ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY and items you haven’t shared before.
Waste Not Wednesday-152
Randi @ A Fresh Sqeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cute Bunny Peat Pot Easter Baskets| Northern Feeling
How to Make Whimsical Silverware Wind Chimes| Interior Frugalista
Floral Spring Embroidery Hoop Set | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Make Pretty Tin Cans with Fabric| The Boondocks Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for