Welcome back…. Waste Not Wednesday Friends!
It’s time to PAR-TAY! We are looking forward to seeing what you have been up to. Remember, to only share ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY and items you haven’t shared before.
Waste Not Wednesday-131
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Paper Christmas Village |Snazzy Little Things
DIY Vintage Style Ornaments| The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Popsicle Stick Skis Christmas Ornament |Clean and Scentsible
DIY Horse Head Christmas Wreath |Clean and Scentsible
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Cozy Casual Fall Home Tour |Sweet Parish Place