Welcome back…. Waste Not Wednesday Friends!
Sorry we are late to the link up game! There was an unexpected event that caused a delay and we apologize for any inconvenience. We are looking forward to seeing what you have been up to. Remember, to only share ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY and items you haven’t shared before.
Waste Not Wednesday-116
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Michigan Cherry and Fudge Ice Cream Icebox Cake|The Kittchen
How to Make a Coastal Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland | My Wee Abode
How to Make A Gorgeous Leather Pen Pot|Pillar Box Blue
DIY Bedside Table w/Vintage Cheese Crates |Dabbling and Decorating
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
5 DIY No-Sew T-shirt Dog Toys |Sew Historically