Welcome back…. Waste Not Wednesday Friends!
We are looking forward to seeing what you have been up to. Remember, to only share ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY and items you haven’t shared before.
Waste Not Wednesday-111
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
5 Amazing, but Easy Goodwill Furniture Makeovers|DT & D: Duct Tape and Denim
Rustic Beach Cottage Entryway| Repurpose and Upcycle
A Stenciled Galvanized Bin |Fresh Vintage by Lisa
DIY Console Table |Anika’s DIY Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Incredibly Beautiful DIY Farmers Market Chalkboard|Knick of Time