“Collect things you love, that are authentic to you, and your house becomes your story.”
– Erin Flett
VINTAGE MANTEL DECOR
Today, is another edition from the Thrifty Style Team. Our challenge, if we chose to accept, is take a thrifted item and share what how we used it.
NO PROBLEMO; our home is one big showcase of thrifted items. I love a vintage feel and today’s mantel is filled with just that.
Almost everything here has been thrifted. I will share what I got, price if I can remember, and if it was new or not.
|DID YOU SEE OUR FIREPLACE BEFORE?😲 |
So, here’s a rundown of this Vintage Mantel Decor:
*Affiliate links used to show similar products used here. If you were to make a purchase, we could receive a small amount. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- Mirror, Habitat for Humanity Restore, $15
- Vintage Books, Various Thrift Stores, I never pay more than a $1 for these. The one falling apart is my Grandma’s Bible!!!!
- Green Vase, from The Mister as it was the vase from my birthday flowers….yes, he’s a keeper!
- Wood Candlestick, Savers, $2.99 (How do I know the price? Well, the sticker is still on the bottom..bwahahhaha!)
- Glass Bottle, This may have been one my brother found outside.
- Vintage Nut Can, I don’t remember but somewhere thrifitng/junkin.
- Olive Bucket, Decor Steals, I believe it was around $30. That’s a bit more than I usually spend but I LOVE this bucket.
- Rice Sack, FREE
- Pillows, One is a Christmas Pillow that I turned around (back) and the other is one that I have had for awhile…No, I’m not a pillow hoarder…..you are a pillow hoarder!
- Bed Frame, Local Thrift Store, price $20?
- Pratt’s Poultry Regulator, Facebook Marketplace
- Sturgis Pretzel and Clabber Girl Cans, don’t remember but thrifted fooooooor sure! I’ve just had them awhile.
Oh, I almost forgot about the wood rain gutter. That was also a local find, and I believe it was $10.
And, that is my Vintage Mantel Decor……easy peasy.
Now, before you head off, be sure to check out my friends ammmmazing thrifty projects….