“Some people brag about how expensive their clothes are. I brag about how cheap they are! You like my dress? Thanks, it was $5! No Shame to my thrifting game.”
Does this describe anyone else? If so, you are in the right place!
The second Friday of every month is Thrift Store Fashion Friday.
So, here’s the deal on Thrift Fashion Friday….
I am not a size 2. I’m not 20 years old. I am not a fashion diva or anything resembling a model.
BUT, here is what I am….
Someone who enjoys simple, comfortable, and affordable fashion.
Here are the details on this month’s outfit:
*Affiliate links are used to show same, or similar items used here. You can read the full disclosure policy here.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans Co, Corduroy Pants in Gray – These were purchased many years ago at a thrift store, and I adore them.
- Fourteenth Place Top – The only non-thrifted item, however it was found on the clearance rack at a discount store.
- Old Navy Jean Jacket – This was a Thred Up find. You can see other Thred Up finds and a discount code that is still good for a little while longer, for first time customers.
- Shoes, Ballet Flats – When I took the above picture, I thought it was one pair of shoes however it turns out they are a different a pair. The ones in the picture above are Coach flats from Thred Up. The ones in the picture below are Me Too, also from Thred Up. (Hmmm, maybe I need to sell one of these pair since they are so similar.)
- Necklace -This necklace was found at a local consignment shop.
And one more deal for you that is only good TODAY – FASHION FRIDAY – 04/13/18 – Spring Shorts Starting at $15.00!- 30% Off + FREE Shipping w/code SHORTS30