I first saw these little terracotta Christmas trees at a craft fair a few years back. I just love them and thought I would put a few together this year.
Today we are joining the THRIFTY STYLE TEAM to share our Christmas crafts.
Of course, there are simple to make (right up my alley). Sometimes it’s just about looking at items in a new way…
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dryer
Whether you want to use them on your garden bench, greenhouse, patio, or porch, they are sure to give it a little rustic charm.
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- Terracotta pots in various sizes, aged pots are great if you have them
- Ribbon/Bow, if desired
Honestly, these terracotta Christmas trees are so simple a step-by-step is probably not needed but just in case there are any questions…
- Turn terracotta pots over and stack them on top of each other until you reach the desired height.
- I didn’t want to glue them as I want to use the pots again come spring, but you can if you would want to keep them forever and ever and always this way! BTW- I had no stability issues with just stacking them.
- Add your pinecone on top by resting it on top. I had some pinecones that had a wire on them (used for wreaths) and that worked well to stick in the drainage hole to keep the pinecone from wobbling.
- If you like, add ribbon or any other decorations to your display. I think I may have to add some red ribbon/bows to mine!
I told you this is easy peasy, didn’t I?
More simple holiday projects:
- Christmas Tree Cone Candlestick Trees
- Unstoppables Bottle Upcycled Snowmen
- Glass Globe Christmas Tree
And you won’t want to miss these thrifty projects from some amazing bloggers:
DIY FELTED ACORN GARLAND from Chatfield Court
DRIED ALLIUM CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS from The Creek Line House
DIY UPCYCLED SNOW GLOBE from The How-To Home
DIY WINE BOTTLE LUMINARIES from Postcards from the Ridge
FROSTED CHRISTMAS LUMINARIES from DIY Beautify
EASY DIY PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS from 2 Bees in a Pod
THRIFTY HOLIDAY DECORATING IDEAS from Bliss Ranch
REPURPOSED PILLOWCASE SCARF from Redhead Can Decorate
EASY HOLIDAY HOOPS from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
DECOUPAGE AND FRAMED CHRISTMAS CARD ON CANVAS from What Meegan Makes
DIY BIRCH LOG CHRISTMAS TREE CANDLE HOLDER from Unskinny Boppy
PERFECTLY FLOCKED PINE CONES from Duke Manor Farm
MERCURY GLASS PUMPKIN TABLESCAPE from Jennifer Rizzo
TERRACOTTA CHRISTMAS TREES from Salvage Sister and Mister
CANNING RING SNOWMAN from Cottage at the Crossroads