Stylish Summer Hosting with Grove Collaborative
*Affiliate links are included. If you click on an affiliate link we will receive a small percentage to keep the information on this site free.
Even though it’s summer, July is one of our busiest months. Between family events, summer activities, and get-togethers, it seems like we’re always on the go.
We also love to host groups of people in our home, whether it’s a dinner party with our friends or family from out of town.
Naturally, I want my home to feel stylish and inviting. On the other hand, I don’t feel like cleaning for days just so my house feels presentable for guests. ALSO, I want natural cleaners without spending tons of time making and figuring out what works.
That’s where this Stylish Hosting Kit from Grove Collaborative comes in. Grab your FREE set of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap + dish soap + hand lotion + Grove Collaborative sink tray HERE. Then come back here for my favorite tips to set a stylish scene for your summer guests:
- Greet your guests with an inviting scent. Lighting a few candles is my favorite way to make our home smell welcoming.
- Your guests will be hungry when they arrive — this is true whether you’re entertaining your neighbors or a group of seven year olds! Set out self-serve snacks like hummus and veggies, chips and salsa, and cut-up fruit to whet their appetite.
- A guest bathroom should be clean and convenient, but it can also be cute! This glossy white ceramic sink tray from Grove Collaborative is perfectly sized to contain your hand soap and lotion.
- Speaking of soap, a luxurious hand wash is such a treat for guests. You can choose from Mrs. Meyer’s basil, geranium, honeysuckle, lavender, or lemon verbena scents, plus matching lotion. I have the basil scent in our bathroom right now!
Party pro tip: Stock up on all your summer hosting needs like paper towels, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies with Grove Collaborative. Since Grove ships everything to your doorstep on your schedule, you’ll never have to make a last-minute dash to the grocery store for napkins when guests are on their way!
- Set the mood with a great soundtrack. You can curate your own playlist, or look online for a fun summer mix.
- You’ve cleaned, prepped the food, and picked a playlist — now don’t forget the lighting. The right lighting can transform your space (and camouflage any areas you didn’t have time to clean!).
- Flowers make everything feel fancy! Fresh cut blooms can be pricey, so cut a few stems from your garden and arrange them in a pretty vase instead.
- Nothing brings a party to life like color. Mrs. Meyer’s soaps and lotions come in a rainbow of happy hues to inject some energy into your home.
- Guests will be here any minute, and the sink is full of dishes! Soak pots and pans with a squirt of Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap while you finish tidying up, then all you need is a quick scrub to get them clean.
- When you’re done with the dishes, corral your hand soap, dish soap, and sponge on the sink tray for a pretty display.
- Now that everyone has arrived, it’s starting to feel a little too cozy. Keep guests from having a heat stroke by opening windows and strategically placing fans to circulate the cool night air.
Don’t forget, this offer from Grove Collaborative ends JULY 16th so grab your free Stylish Hosting Set now HERE with your first order of $20! You’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
*Existing Customers can redeem the tray for 25% off, here.