My favorite things – stocking ideas for her.
On the web, there are lots of ideas on stocking stuffers, however, some just seem like junk. I wanted to share actual items that I use and are some of my favorite things.
If you are searching for items that you know will hit the mark, I believe I have the list for you! Plus, there are ideas that will cover just about any interest: crafting, cooking, DIY, home decorating, beauty, etc.
I have also added some additional stocking ideas for her tips at the bottom so be sure to check that out as well.
Her stocking was hung by the chimmy in care, in hopes that someone…anyone, would truly care.
*We are Amazon and Etsy associates. We could earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS FOR HER BONUS ROUND
- Chocolate, here are two that do well, these chocolate covered cashews with sea salt or these truffles (buy these at your local store for best price)
- Socks, I actually love Cuddl Duds but the Amazon price was expensive at the time I posted this. Check your local department store for a better price. But even if you don’t get that brand SUPER SOFT SOCKS or fun ones go over well.
- Lottery Ticket – It’s not my jam but a traditional stocking stuffer that a lot of people like.
- Nail Polish
- Mascara, go to your local beauty supply and ask for a recommendation
- Beauty/Hair Mask
- Sentimental Ornament – custom ornaments like this laser-etched one with a home image, or pet image, your family or how about a crazy chicken lady one?🤣
- Favorite Coffee Shop Gift Card
- Reusable Makeup Removing Pads like these simple ones or these cute bee ones
- Fun Makeup Bag, Make me up before you go, go
- Fundango Entertainment Card
- Candy – Hammond’s Candy Cane, Gum, or Mints
- Hair Accessories , clips, bobby pins, coil hair ties, unique headband, etc
- Earings, how about these metallic leather earrings?
- Makeup Brush Holder, here’s one that tells her just how pretty she is
- Hand Warmers
- Unique Coffee Mug or Tumbler
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nail Files
- Hershey Kisses
- Bath Bombs
- Texting Gloves
- A Love/Friendship Letter
- Body Wash
- Tea, here are some Christmas shaped tea bags
- Beeswax Candle, like this pomegranate and cider non-toxic one
- Engraved Spoon, DRINK TEA. READ BOOKS. BE HAPPY
- Key Fob – Keychain
- iPhone Cord Organizer, great price point
- Kitchen Towels, like these gorgeous Turkish hand towels
- Birthstone or Personalized Jewelry
- Gratitude Journal
You really don’t need to spend a lot of money on the stocking stuffers. Just follow these tips:
- Do it. Honestly, she will appreciate the effort as women often get overlooked when it comes to stockings.
- Food is inexpensive but great to receive. Pick favorite treats for the win.
- Something heartfelt, letter, coupon, personalized, etc really shows a next level in knowing the person.
- Useful items. Honestly, sometimes I just want items I can use that also saves me a trip to the store (deodorant, body wash, mascara, etc) Just check what brand these use.
- For an added touch, use eco-friendly wrapping paper (newspaper, crown packing paper, tissue paper, magazines, etc)and wrap each gift separately. This ups the fun as it takes time to unwrap each gift and makes it more special without more money.
A FEW MORE HOLIDAY POSTS (GIFT IDEAS)
Before you go, here are a few more posts we think you will enjoy:
Thank you for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this stocking ideas for her post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.