Life doesn’t have to be complicated to be beautiful, here are some simple fall home decor ideas to get you in the autumn spirit.
Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. – Jim Bishop
Have you seen the meme that shows a beautifully decorated fall porch on one side and the other porch has a single pumpkin? The caption states “What I intend to do vs. What I actually do.”
Most people have jobs, kids, and/or commitments that don’t leave a lot of time for decorating for the holidays. But in all actuality, unless you want an over the top experience, you don’t have to spend a lot of time or money to decorate for any season.
SIMPLE FALL HOME DECOR IDEAS
*Affiliate links used and we could earn from qualifying purchases. Please see our Disclosure Policy for more info.
- NATURE –Using items from nature is a great way to decorate simple, use those pumpkins, pine cones, leaves, dried hydrangeas, wheat, etc. Not only will you have no storage issues but all of it is natural!
- CHALK ART – A chalkboard is a great way to decorate all year long. You can just change it out each season.
- DOUBLE DUTY – Items that can pack a double duty (multiple holidays) really makes it easy. All you have to do is switch it over and you have it up for two holidays i.e. mercury glass, silver, green wreaths, gold, apples, pine cones, neutrals, etc.
- SMALL TOUCHES – A pack of small pumpkins placed around the house works great at bringing a fall touch.
One quick way to make it smell like fall is to use its spices:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies
- Mini Spiced Gingerbread Loaves
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this simple fall home decor inspiration, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.