For many around the U.S., Spring can’t come soon enough….
Photo by Instagram friend @Countrycupboardcookies
Since Spring really is right around the corner, we thought we would share some wonderful projects, using what you have, to ring in Spring…..
1) My friend Lisa at Concord Cottage has this AMAZING Rainboot Garden. Isn’t this the cutest? Don’t have Rainboots? No worries! Thrift stores usually have some!
2) This is such a clever idea….a BBQ Garden from Cottage at the Crossroads . Really this is “Making the Most With What You Have!”
3) You have to check out this Patio Umbrella refresh from Bigger Than the Three of Us. Super impressive and a great way to upcycle an older umbrella!
4) Do you happen to have some old toys lying around? How about some container planters or gardening? Check out this adorable toy truck upcycle from House of Hawthornes…..
5) Over at Carolyn’s Homework, she has made over this ammmmmmmazing bucket for use as a compost bin. You know those gardens need their compost.
6) Want some Spring in your home? This Simple Spring Wall Hanging from Consider the Peel will surely do the trick!
7) These Upcycled cans into planters from Home.Made.Interest have our heart since we did a project similar here. This is a GREAT way to reuse cans.
8) Wood pallets are in, and my friend Jen at Driftwood Gardens hit it out of the park with this Purple Pallet Picket Fence.
9) What’s Old is New Again…ABSOLUTELY. Over at Housewives of Fredrick County they are showing off this AMAZING potting shed with salvaged materials. Speaking our love language!
10) Finally, if you want to reuse those plastic grocery bags, here is a cute basket from Coupons for Freebies to hold all your garden veggies in.
And remember, even if it doesn’t feel like Spring, you can bring Spring inside with some of these projects or at least start to get ready for it with the others.