Grocery bags are still around in some areas. If you have a lot of them, here are some creative ways those reuse grocery bags.
A while back I saw the cutest bag that was totally made from grocery bags.
It was so cute, there were a whole group of ladies around taking pictures of it?
How creative is that?
Well, that’s not the only thing you can make with grocery bags.
We wanted to give you even more ways to use those bags in a whole new way!
IDEAS TO REUSE GROCERY BAGS
*We use affiliate links that could result in earnings from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- CROCHET – Just like the bag above, you can crochet with plastic bags (called plarn). HERE is a video tutorial on how to make plarn. If you want a pattern, you can look at these plarn purse patterns on ETSY.
- WREATH – Here is a great paper bag reuse from Carolyn at Carolyn’s Homework…a “Bay Leaf” wreath.
- PICNIC BLANKET – If your reusable bags are getting worn out, here is an idea, from Dr. Karen S. Lee.
- REUSABLE BAGS – We found the most AMAZING plastic bag reuse EVER from Dana Made It!
- POM POM – If you have some colorful plastic bags, these are great.
- PAINT PROJECT – And for the simple…In the middle of painting and need to take a break? Place a plastic bag around the roller and place it in a cool place so the roller doesn’t dry out and the paint isn’t wasted.
What is your favorite way to reuse grocery bags?
MORE REUSE IDEAS
They don’t call us Salvage Sister and Mister for nothing. Here are a few more salvaged ideas we think you will enjoy:
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home. If you enjoyed this post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.