“Life is kind of like a party. You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay all night, some laugh with you, some laugh at you, and some show up really late. But in the end, after the fun, there are a few who stay to help you clean up the mess. And most of the time, they aren’t even the ones who made the mess. These people are your true friends in life. The are the only ones who matter.” – Unknown
Table of Contents
TISSUE PAPER TASSEL GARLAND CRAFT
If you’d like to join in the Craft Room De-Stash Challenge, you can request to join our Facebook group here!
Let’s Meet the Hosts!!
*We use affiliate links to show the same, or similar products used. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- Tissue Paper
- Scrap Ribbon
- Now, I am using pretty but used tissue paper that needed to be trimmed and straightened out a bit. (Do you remember that polka dot tissue from here?) If you are using new paper, you won’t worry about it. I am going to say, that I am not a perfectionist, as I mentioned here. If you are looking for exact measurements, look at what I did and get your ruler out to make yours just the way you want it. I made mine all different sizes so I could use up what I had.
- Fold paper over and then fold lengthwise once. Cut tissue 3/4 the way up to the fold (see video).
- Open up the tissue and start rolling from one end to the other (see video.)
- Now, twist and turn and make a loop.
- Trim the ends, if needed and tie with whatever ribbon you like.
- Once you have all the tassels you need for your garland, you will bunch three together in various sizes and colors. I used another scrap piece of ribbon to gather them and tie them on whatever you want to string them on (you guess it – I used scrap ribbon).
MORE POSTS WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY~