This adorable hot cocoa stand is not only a fun activity for the kids, but it makes an excellent photo booth too!
When life hands you cocoa, make a hot cocoa stand – Salvage Sister
Recently, we saw this adorable hot cocoa stand posted by Kathy Dexter and knew it would be a great feature!
CREATE YOUR OWN STAND
*We are ETSY and Amazon Associates and can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more of our disclosure policy here.
- Here is a DIY STAND PROJECT for step by step instructions, a five-piece kit you can assemble in 10 minutes, or using something unusual like when we used a toolbox for our toolbox hot cocoa station.
Again, this really can be great when you use what you have on hand and/or thrifted just like Kathy did.
- Hot cocoa beverage dispenser
- Red felt letterboard
- Ribbon garland – Use fabric or ribbon scraps to make your own or you can get one like this from an ETSY maker or did you see the garland we made from leftover tissue paper?
- Vintage sled – You can try Facebook Marketplace, thrift stores, or ETSY.
- Buffalo check blanket – Check your local discount stores, Amazon, or even thrift stores (just wash well).
- Vintage thermoses are one of my favorite things to decorate with and can be used in so many different ways. Again, the thrift stores are a great place to keep checking for these or you can head over to ETSY if you need it asap.
- Your mason jars can hold all the toppings like marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.
- Rocking chair
- Small step ladder or DIY your own step stool
- Red snowflakes
A big thanks to Kathy for sharing this project with all of us (and photo thanks to Jan Anglin). You can visit their Facebook page for more projects.
MORE SALVAGE FUN
Here are a few more projects we think you will enjoy and if you are interested in a possible feature, be sure to check out this #ssmfeature page for additional information.
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this hot cocoa stand post, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.
Leave a Reply