- Vignate Picnic Tin Vignette – The Hallway Take 2
- Hallway Progress – Dinosaur, Old Man Yelling, and MORE!
- Wordy Wednesday – DIY Hallway Update
- HALLWAY IS DONE!!!!!
“I’m just a vintage soul”
HALLWAY PROJECT – Vintage Picnic Tin Vignette
Last week, we showed you, our hallway project in our Wordless Wednesday feature.
This week we didn’t even bother calling it Wordless (ish) Wednesday cause it won’t be at all!
It seemed like a good idea- Wordless Wednesday-but all the beautiful words that can be said!! Well you know how that goes around here.
One of the things we didn’t like about the hallway was the crooked ugly thermostat and doorbell.
*Affiliate links used to show the same or similar products used. Please see our full Disclosure Policy HERE.
We were thinking about replacing the doorbell and moving the thermostat. That option got ruled out, due to price and technical issues like “that seems like a lot of work”, so what to do……
THE GREAT COVERUP!
*Amazon affiliate links used to show same or similar items.
……Not just for swimsuits anymore!
The Mister hung them up using some brackets we all ready had….using what we got is the way we roll!
He even turned it into a teachable moment with the Future Engineer….
Once the shelves were up, the pictures were placed so they would be just resting over the doorbell cover and the thermostat. We can easily access them anytime.
Now just a few things for the shelf and this project is done!!
VINTAGE PICNIC TIN VIGNETTE
- A lantern, flower pot and fake plant, and a basket from IKEA
- Candlesticks, pictures, star, and frame from Goodwill
- Crochet doily from family member, picture the oldest son made for me, and a collection of shells from a vacation were all things we already owned.
With very little cost, we are happy with the results. What do you think?
Come back and see more of our Hallway Project 2014
Here is another makeover we think you will enjoy: