“There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved.”
If you have ever been on a budget, or needed to buy for a family member that doesn’t want anything, here is a fantastic
NO COST gift idea LOVE NOTES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
The theory is very simple but quite touching.
You ask people to take a photo in their hometown, usually in front of a landmark, with a note.
“Tom, Deborah’s love for you is so BIG that it reaches all the way to (location).”
Some people request/want major cities, but you can decide what you are looking for.
- There are actually Facebook groups devoted to finding people to help you in the process. Some of the groups are US based and some are International.
- Ask in plenty of time.
- Come up with whatever saying you like for your card. Here are some additional examples and here.
- Make sure to thank those that helped make your gift possible.
- If you are asking people who aren’t familiar with this, you will need to take a little time to explain and give them the link to this post as sometimes people just are like why don’t you Photoshop it.
- AND, don’t think this is just for couples; this is great for grandparents and parents as well.
How to gift this to your recipient:
You will either have an emailed picture or a screenshot. To keep this no cost, you can create a video montage with all the images from around the country (or world).
Imovie, Movavi Video Editor, Adobe Spark, VideoStudio are just a few programs that should allow you to create this.
No Cost Love Notes from Around the World video example:
*We use affiliate links which means we could receive a small amount if a purchase is made. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
If you don’t want to do a video, you could create a Shutterfly Book as a low cost alternative.
This really is such a touching gift for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversary’s, and more.
HERE ARE SOME MORE GIFT IDEAS WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY:
And, if you have any AMAZING no, or low, cost gift ideas, please leave them below. We love learning from all of our Salvage Sister’s and Mister’s.