Super easy project ahead!
If you want a quick way to add some character to your pumpkin, this is it!
*Affiliate links used to show similar or exact products used.
Yep, that’s it!
- Do an internet search for a monogram for the initial of your last name.
- Take your pumpkin and find the section you want to face front (pretty side).
- Find the middle and draw a dot so you know it will be centered.
- Looking at the image from the internet, draw a similar image, starting in the center and working your way out, onto the face of the pumpkin with a pencil.
- Make any changes you need.
- Trace over the pencil with the Sharpie color of your choosing.
Well how’s that for “making the most with what you got”?
Honestly, it may take a few more minutes, but not much. Very little time was spent searching for a monogram or getting this perfect.
Here are a few more fall projects we think you will enjoy:
Most of our projects, like this monogrammed pumpkin, are quick and simple to assist you in salvaging your time, money, resources, and moments for your best life!!!