Jazzing up your front porch with this five minute monogrammed pumpkin.
Dear Great Pumpkin, I am looking forward to your arrival on Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents. – Linus Van Pelt
Super easy project ahead…just the way I like it!
If you want a quick way to add some character to your pumpkin, this is it!
Table of Contents
*Affiliate links are used and we can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more of our disclosure policy here.
- Tall Pumpkin
- Computer/Phone/Tablet (Unless you can draw without looking at an example.)
- Ruler, if needed
Yep, that’s it!
- Do an internet search for a monogram of your last name.
- Take your pumpkin and find the section you want to face front (“pretty” side).
- Find the middle and draw a dot so you know it will be centered.
- Looking at the image from the internet, draw a similar image, starting in the center and working your way out, onto the face of the pumpkin with a pencil.
- Make any corrections you need.
- Trace over the pencil with the Sharpie, color of your choosing.
This really is a fabulous way to add some oomph to your porch pumpkins in very little time and effort.
MONOGRAMMED PUMPKIN TIPS
- This monogrammed pumpkin can be done with a faux pumpkin or the real deal.
- If you want, you can use a stencil, like these, with some paint instead.
- Don’t like how it turned out? turn the pumpkin around and try it again.
Honestly, it may take a few more minutes, but not much. Very little time was spent searching for a monogram or getting this “perfect”.
MORE FALL POSTS
Here are a few more projects we think you will enjoy:
We would love to know what your favorite fall activity is…..
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed this monogrammed pumpkin project, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.