“Tis the season to be junkin.”
I am a junkin girl. I love the thrill of the hunt, the bargains, and the unique pieces. And, it is so great seeing pieces salvaged.
Whether you are looking for yourself, or for a gift, here are some of my favorite things as an unofficial junkin queen.
Favorite Things – Junkin Queen Gift Guide
1. Every Junkin Queen needs a T-Shirt. This one from Wildflowers and Dixie is just so cute.
3.Most junkin girls I know, have a special place for a unique bag. Sage Made Designs has several unique bags to choose from.
4. Let’s face it, those early junkin mornings can get downright chilly. A super soft scarf, from Crickets Creations, is just what the doctor ordered.
5. And what junkin queen doesn’t run on coffee or at least some sort of beverage? We work very hard, finding all those unique items, out there. Lucky OC Store has many travel mugs with sayings to choose from and maybe an option for a junkin queen personalized one???
6. Perfect stocking stuffer, natural hand sanitizer. Yep, it can get a little dirty out there. Here is a travel size, from Chaotic Country Farm, that is ready to go in that fun new bag.
7. And another fun stocking stuffer is this fun Junkin patch from Little Red 4 Design.
8. Hey, we are up early! Who has time to do their hair? “Junkin hair, don’t care.” hat from Southern Charm Designz
9. Yes, we love unique and upcycled items. Here is a beautiful stamped spoon handle leather cuff from Girl Ran Away. I love my upcycled spoon bracelet.
10. Finally, Junkers love their old trucks! This ornament, from Love Bug Gifts, will make any junker happy.
If you are shopping for a junkin queen, we certainly believe you can’t go wrong with one or several of these items.
Here are a few blogging friends with their favorite things gift guides:
Additional Gift Guides:
Finally, if you are looking for even more ideas for your Christmas list, here are some popular guides we have put together.
- Office Gift Guide, Gifts Under $10
- Ultimate Teen Boy Gift Guide, 2018 (we do this each year and it’s actually one of our most popular)
- Upcycled Gift Guide