DIY KEYRING BRACELET
Old keys won’t open new doors.
Does anyone know where my keys are?
The struggle is real! If you are like me, this happens a few times every now and again..wink..wink. To keep them close by, you can create this super cute DIY keyring bracelet.
That moment when you go on Facebook and see an ad for something you only thought about!!! 🤔. So crazy right?
There are lots of ads on there anymore, but some of the stuff isn’t the best quality and can have terrible return policies so DIY it is!
I recently saw an adorable key ring bracelet and instantly thought I could make one from what I had and a thrift store bracelet. I literally found this bracelet at the first thrift store I tired (score).
For the tassel, I just so happen to have this one that I bought at my local craft store. I will add some links for options below in the supply list in case you want to buy online.
*”As an Amazon Associate, we are from qualifying purchases. You can read more of our disclosure policy here.
- Lobster clasp with a key ring
- Make sure the bracelet is on the thin side to get the clip around it.
- If your keyring/clasp isn’t the correct color (mine was a gold color) you can spray paint it as I did here. I already had some paint leftover from this project…of course.
- If you want to make your own tassels, you can look for tutorials like this one.
Obviously, this was easy to make and only costs two dollars since I had the paint, keyring, and tassel; I only had to purchase the bracelet. Now, before you head off to buy one, don’t forget to check those jewelry drawers to see what you got.
Not only is this a great way to keep track of your keys but it really would make a great gift (think office gifts).
MORE GIFT IDEAS
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas Under $25
- Office Gift Guide Gifts $10 and Under
- DIY Thrifted Pearl and Ribbon Necklace
Tell us what you think…
Would you make one for yourself or as a gift or both?
If you don’t want to make it, here are some options to purchase: