“Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart!”
These little Christmas Tree Cone Candlestick Trees may be small but they sure can bring Christmas spirit to your home decor. Plus, they are quite simple to make!
Basically, these little trees come down to the cardboard cone trees and whatever materials you have on hand. I even used packing paper for one of the trees. Then, you just place them on top of the candlesticks you already have and badabingbadaboom!
So, are you ready to get started?
CHRISTMAS TREE CONE CANDLESTICK TREES
*Affiliate links are used showing the same or similar products used. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- Cardboard Paper-Mache Cone Trees in various sizes. I like the large, medium, and small look.
- Candlesticks…use the ones around your home. Again, I like the tiered look of three different sizes.
- Material to wrap your cones with …ribbon, packing paper, material, tulle, buttons (this collection would make a fun tree), etc.
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue…and these are super great to have when using a hot glue gun to protect those fingers.
I almost don’t even have steps for this cause it really will depend on what you are using. I will share what I did, but it’s not a complicated project.
- BUTTON TREE – I picked out similar color buttons, in various sizes. I glued them on and sometimes overlapped so there were no empty spaces. These buttons were from the thrift store. You can see my top items to find at thrift stores, here.
- TULLE TREE– Glued it in place and at the top added two beads to the ends.
- PACKING PAPER TREE – This particular paper had perforations so I just wrapped and slightly tore the perforations and curled them up.
The fun of these trees is to use what you have and have fun with them. Remember, Christmas decor doesn’t have to be complicated.
Did you grab our Simple Joys Christmas Printable yet? Sign up for our newsletter and you can use this as free decor too.
HERE ARE A FEW OTHER POSTS WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY~
- Wine Cork Pine Cone Ornament (or decoration)
- Buffalo Check Log Carrier Ornament
- Christmas Cabinet Door Sign
Thanks for stopping by! Please let us know what material you would use for your trees. We love to learn from you!!!