Here are some creative and fun budget-friendly New Year’s Eve ideas to celebrate with friends and family.
Do you have any special plans to ring in the New Year?
We tend to be creatures of habit and do the same thing…if we make it until 12! Anyone else?
Well, if you need some fresh new ideas, we got some budget-friendly ones for you to try.
Budget Friendly New Year Ideas
Looking for some creative and budget-friendly New Year's Eve Ideas? Here are some fun ways to change up traditions.
*We have included affiliate links and could earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
- Our family tradition is to play BINGO and there small prizes that you can be stolen. Yeah, that’s how we roll.
- How about setting off all your clocks and alarms to go off at midnight?
- Invite some friends over for a potluck.
- Before you spend time with your family/friends ringing in the New Year’s, do something for a family/person in need. Visit a nursing home, drop off some baked goods to your neighbors, or maybe go through your Christmas stash to donate some items. Nothing lifts your spirits then helping someone else.
- Does your church have a service you could attend?
- Get out your hole punch and some magazines and create some repurposed confetti. (Only do this if you want to clean it up afterward.)
- Milk and cookie toast at midnight.
- Many community centers have events, so don’t forget to check them out.
- Painted Mason Valentine Jar Lantern with Heart Cut-Outs
- 4th of July Tissue Paper Sparklers – These would actually be so fun for New Year’s as well.
- 21 Upcycled Advent Calendars
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed these budget-friendly New Year’s Eve Ideas, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.
Happy New Year. I am enjoying your blog and can’t wait to see what you guys do next year.
Salvage Sista says
Thanks so much. We are looking forward to the coming year on the blog as well.