5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
It’s January, which means many of us are making New Year’s resolutions.
While exercising regularly and getting more sleep are always on my list, this year I’m also making some resolutions for my home.
One of the easiest resolutions to keep is using Grove Collaborative. Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best green products and deliver them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
Right now, when you place your first order of $20 you’ll receive a free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + caddy + walnut scrubber sponges to help you kick off the New Year strong.
After you grab your kit,HERE, come back and check out my top 5 resolutions for a healthy, beautiful home:
- Stay organized: When you don’t have to dig around for a bottle of cleaner, it’s much easier to stay on top of day-to-day cleaning tasks. This Grove Collaborative caddy is helping me keep my most-used supplies at my fingertips. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also a chic color that goes with anything!
- Use things up: It’s so easy to forget what’s already in my cabinets and buy something new instead. This year, I’m trying to use up all those half-empty bottles of shampoo and glass cleaner under the sink. One product I always use to the last drop is Mrs. Meyer’s all-purpose spray! When I see that I’m running low, I can reorder from Grove with just a few clicks and it shows up at my door.
- Upgrade to better versions of my everyday products: As I finish up old products, I’m planning to replace them with alternatives that are better for my family and for the planet. For example, these walnut scrubber sponges are made from walnuts and vegetable cellulose, and are a great substitute for my usual synthetic sponges.
- Use less plastic: Whether that means storing leftovers in glass containers instead of disposable bags or refilling my hand soap, I’ll be on the lookout for ways to eliminate single-use plastic in our home. I love that I can order refills of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap through Grove so I can reuse the dispenser instead of tossing it out.
- Stick to a budget: Between laundry detergent, dish soap, toothpaste, and paper products, household supplies can get expensive. One thing that’s helping me stick to my budget is using Grove Collaborative. The prices are usually lower than my grocery store, and as a VIP I get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, and exclusive sales! Once you’ve submitted your order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial so you can check it out for yourself.
Bonus tip: If you spend $39, you’ll get a beautiful stoneware tray for free! It’s perfect for corralling dish soap and a sponge to keep your counter-tops tidy.
If you are an existing Customer, you would receive:
- Grove walnut scrubber sponges