21 Upcycled Shutter Projects
Creativity is just connecting things. – Steve Jobs
Keep an eye out at yard sales or flea markets for old shutters. You will want them after seeing 21 of the most creative DIY upcycled shutters ever!
Sometimes you see things at yard sales and you walk right by without giving it a second thought. But if you ever see old shutters for a good price, don’t pass those up.
There are so many creative things you can DIY with shutters. From a repurposed headboard to hanging lights, these 21 upcycled shutter projects will inspire you to make your own.
I SHUTTER to think anyone would just toss them out. 😂
Upcycled Shutter Projects
- DIY Wood Shutter Shelf from Salvage Sister and Mister
- Repurposed Shutters Bathroom Shelf from Simplicity In The South
- Dresser Makeover with Shutters from Savvy Apron
- DIY Utility Meter Cover With Shutters from Redo It Yourself Inspiration
- Repurposed Shutter Magazine Rack from My Repurposed Life
- DIY Shutter Plate Rack from Old Things New Again
- Repurposed Shutters and Desk Into Potting Bench from My Repurposed Life
- Repurposed Wood Shutter Message Board from Mixed Kreations
Shutters Used For Hanging Light Fixture
- Sconces on Repurposed Shutters from Michelle James Designs
- Shutter Wall Decor Light Fixture from Simple Nature Decor
- DIY Hanging Light From Upcycled Shutter from Our Crafty Mom
Upcycled Shutters Used As Decor
- Mini Shabby Chic Shutter With Wreath from Elle Marie Home
- DIY Floating Mantel With Shutters from Marty’s Musings
- Repurposed Bi-Fold Doors from Artsy Chicks Rule
- DIY Headboard From A Closet Door from Marty’s Musings
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Wall Art from My Family Thyme
Shutters Used In Seasonal Decor
- 2 Sided American Flag From Upcycled Shutters from Mixed Kreations
- Repurposed Wood Shutters For Halloween from Organized 31
- Shutter Pumpkin Sign from Crafts a la Mode
- Repurposed Wood Shutters As Thanksgiving Sign from Organized 31
- Rustic Birdhouse From Old Shutter from Create and Babble
We have several upcycled shutters as decor in our home ….
Thanks for stopping by today. We would LOVE to know what upcycle project you make with shutters. Feel free to leave a comment below sharing your favorite way to use them.
Also, if you enjoyed this post we would appreciate a share with your friends…