Give your special fur babies some love with these 21 upcycled pet projects. Recycling + pet presents = puuurfection!
Our pets will adore these projects!
No matter what your pet, well except spiders, we know they are so special which is why we want them to have all the things.
Whether you are trying to reduce waste, save money, use what you got, or want a unique piece, these upcycle pet projects will not disappoint.
UPCYCLED PET PRODUCTS
We can just the heart of a man be his treatment of animals. – Immanuel Kant
*Affiliate links used and we could earn from qualified purchases. You can read more of our disclosure policy here.
Of course, there are people who make incredible creative upcycled items that we love supporting too. We are big believers in shopping small, when possible!
- A durable dog toy made from a repurposed fire hose.
- Upcycled lobster rope dog leash is super sturdy and has great reviews.
- We love reusing denim. Here are some denim collars that are stylish and green.
- Adorable catnip nice was created from an old wood suit.
- This is udderly amazing, recycled cow rubber tug of war toy.
- Finally, we just can’t stand how cute these upcycled pet bow ties are.
MORE UPCYCLED IDEAS
In case your pet isn’t the only one obsessed with repurposing, you may want to look at some of our “hooman” projects on our create/upcycle page.
And finally, here is our simple cat scratcher using a piece of scrap wood.
Thanks for stopping by today. Our goal is to help make the most with whatever you have by sharing budget-friendly, time-saving, and reusing/DIY ideas for all parts of your home and life. If you enjoyed these upcycled pet projects and products, we would appreciate a share on any social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Plus, don’t forget to follow us as we share even more ideas on each account.