“Humankind is able to create new conditions, a new reality. We are not fated to swim forever among the realities that are here now…Everything that is worthwhile in human civilization has not only originated from but has been inspired by dreams, by imingination.”
-Pramoedya Ananta Toer
One of the best things about upcycling is the creation of something brand new….. esp if that something was going to be discarded.
Here are 15 Upcycled Christmas Tree Ornaments to get your creativity started….
1. Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments, Pillar Box Blue (Old Sweater)
2. Domino Ornament, Homeroad
3. Wine Cork Pine Cone Ornament, Salvage Sister & Mister
4. Spindle Ornaments, Sadie Seasongoods
5. Broken Furniture Christmas Ornaments………
6. Light Bulb Snowman and Penguin Christmas Ornaments, Ever Change Productions
7. Miniature Washboard Ornament, A Crafty Mix
8. Santa’s Christmas Key Ornament, Salvage Sister & Mister (Poker Chips)
9. Scrabble Tile Ornaments, Homeroad
10. Vintage Coasters, Sadie Seasongoods
11. Vintage Salt Shaker Christmas Ornament, Duct Tape and Denim
12. Angel Wine Cork Ornament, Salvage Sister & Mister
13. Tea Strainer Ornament, Sadie Seasongoods
14. Vintage Mold Ornaments, Homeroad
15. Recycled Key Snowman Ornaments, Crafts by Amanda
Do you have any upcycle ornaments you create? Leave us a comment and tell us what you make. We learn so much from all the Salvage Sister’s and Mister’s.
And, here are a few more upcycled Christmas posts we think you will enjoy: