“I really, really, love the paid.”
Is there anything like plaid at Christmas? Well, truth be told I like it outside of it too, but still!
Recently, we did a buffalo check Christmas project and decided it would be fun to see what some other bloggers had in the buffalo check department. They did not disappoint. Here are 15 Buffalo Check Christmas projects that you can give as gifts or keep for your rustic or farmhouse home.
15 Buffalo Check Christmas Projects
- Buffalo Check Log Carrier Ornament from salvagesisterandmister.com
- Rustic Christmas Buffalo Plaid Party With Cricut from makelifelovely.com
- Buffalo Check Painted Pots from thesoccermomblog.com
- No-Sew Buffalo Check “Joy” Christmas Cloth Napkins from knickoftime.net
- Buffalo Check Christmas Mantel from landeeseelandeedo.com
- Red Buffalo Plaid Christmas Joy Block from keepingitsimplecrafts.com
- Free Buffalo Check Plaid Christmas Printables from simpleasthatblog.com
- Plaid Christmas Wreath from frugalmomeh.com
- DIY Plaid Cone Christmas Tree from intelligentdomestications.com
- Cabin Chic Winter Woodland Christmas Tree from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Buffalo Check Christmas Pillow from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Buffalo Check Wreath from tarynwhiteaker.com
- Simple Buffalo Plaid Christmas Ornaments from iheartcraftythings.com
- Snowflake Buffalo Check Diy Coasters from lydioutloud.com
- Buffalo Plaid Wooden Plank Display from thecraftingchicks.com
Aren’t those GREAT? Which one are you set to tackle? I think I am going to try the ornaments first, and then the plank display, and then the, well I think they all need to be done 😊
Here are some more Christmas Projects we think you will enjoy:
A few shopping guides…
And finally, a free Simple Joys Christmas Printable!