This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions is mine alone. #BigLotsHoliday #CollectiveBias
It’s 5am on Christmas morning and the kids are up ………ready to open gifts.
As you wipe the sleep from your eyes, the last thing you want to do is make a complicated breakfast. What would be better than having a ready to go ….Chocolate candy pancakes that utilizes a pre-packaged mix? At least that’s our line of thinking…. so that’s what we tend to give as a Christmas gift.
Keep’n it simple!
We stopped off at Big Lots to pick up everything we needed, easy peasy.
Thankfully, you can find not only the supplies for this breakfast neighbor gift, but all your holiday shopping needs at Big Lots.
…….have you seen all their holiday décor sections??? WOW!!!
We Wisk You a Merry Christmas Neighbor Gift
- Batter Bowl……. or any mixing bowl will work
- Christmas Card
- Pancake Mix
- Tonal Snowflake Napkins and Plates
- Ribbon Curls
- Winter Wonder Land Tissue Paper
- Chocolate Candy (we got the ones in a candy cane)
It’s nice to have everything you need in one place. I went over to the kitchen area for the batter bowl, straight over to the food aisle for the mix and syrup, and around the corner to the Christmas section. In just a few minutes, I had everything I needed.
- In the batter, or mixing, bowl, line it with the Winter Wonder Land Tissue Paper.
- Add your other items so that the tallest items are in the back and smallest are in the front. In you need to prevent the front items (small) from sliding to the bottom, add some bunched up tissue paper and place it under the items. Because you have lined the bowl with tissue, you won’t be able to see it if you have a clear bowl.
- Add a ribbon and card sharing “We Wisk You a Merry Christmas”. Let them know this is an easy breakfast for Christmas morning.
- You can do a large clear gift bag/cello over it or give it as is.
You can customize this with any items you find at your local Big Lots. Make sure to stop off at your local store to get everything on your list.
Now your neighbor, or friend, is set to go on Christmas morning with some chocolate shell candy pancakes. What would you want in your neighbor gift?
Here are a few other posts to help make the holidays easy:
PIN TO SHARE: