Welcome SALVAGE friends to Waste Not Wednesday-85!
We are thrilled you have joined us. Just a little note before we start this party – We’ve had a few potential features that were unable to showcase because they used someone else’s images. Please remember to only use your original images.
Now, let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-84
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spinach Feta Pinwheels| That Skinny Chick Can Bake
How to Paint Pinecones | 1915 House
5 Items From ONE Thrift Store Sweater | Chas’ Crazy Creations
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Farmhouse Flour Sack Kitchen Towels | Knick of Time
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for