What better way to start your mid-week than with some waste not projects and recipes!!
Whether you are frugal, or green, or anything in between, we love to see what you do!
Be sure to link your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before below.
Waste Not Wednesday-53
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Paper Rosettes| Burlap and Blue
DIY Floating Shelves| Welsh Design Studios
How to easily transform a dining room pendant light | Nelidesign
Waste Not Wednesday - Link Party No. 62 - Salvage Sister and Mister
Master Bedroom Decorating Ideas |Our Crafty Mom
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Side Table|See Lindsay
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later
Now let’s see what you got………….