You know it’s gonna be a good day when it’s Feature Day and Friday!!!
Back in our early blogging days, we did a frame jewelry organizer which you can see here, but when some friends, Joe and Kate, made this one, we knew it had to be shared. Now you have two options to use a frame to organizer your jewelry with.
This is a simple DIY that won’t take a ton of time or materials:
FRAMED JEWELRY ORGANIZER
*Affiliate links used to show like or similar type items used for this project. You can read our full Disclosure Policy Here. Also, please follow all safety and proper handling procedures for all tools and materials used. This tutorial is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.
- Galvanized Fence/Wire (found at your local home supply store near the chicken wire)
- S Hooks
- Picture/Poster, Wallpaper, Scrapbook Paper, Etc.
- Wire Cutters
- Staple Gun and Staples
- Spray Paint
- Take the frame and remove old picture (if changing) and glass.
- Cut the fence wire to desired size.
- Spray paint the wire if you like.
- Once the wire is dry, attach it to the frame by stapling it. If your frame doesn’t have a place to staple it into, you could just staple it to the inside of the picture frame opening.
- Add the new picture to the back.
- If your frame doesn’t have a picture hook already you will need to add one, or two depending, on the size of the frame.
- Add S Hooks to the wire to hang jewelry from (you can paint these as well – if you desire). Earrings can just hang straight on the wire without any addt hooks.
By changing out the picture, you can customize this to any décor…….and no more tangled necklaces.
Here are a few more posts we think you will enjoy:
PIN TO SHARE – Framed Jewelry Organizer: