Have you all seen the scary…we mean dated….before pictures of our home? Yeah, interesting comes to mind….a wagon wheel chandelier?
We’ve tackled quite a few projects:
We are FAR from done……..is anyone ever really done with a home?
With a teeny tiny of a budget, we’ve tried to make it the best with what we have. That is why we decided to participate in the $100 Room Challenge started by Erin from Lemons, Lavender, and Laundry.
Both of our bathrooms are YIKES X 10!
You’ve been warned………..
Side note: Why was this ever watermarked? As if someone would steal it…hahahaha!
When we did the One Room Challenge, there was no budget cutoffs (although it was very cheap). Now, we have $100 to do a makeover on this bathroom.
Here is our Pinterest board of inspiration. Do you have any favorites from there?
This is what we are going (attempting) to tackle (fingers crossed):
*Affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy for more information.
- Floors (probably using this tutorial)
- Would love to change out the yellow shower and counter, but not sure we will have the time to do those???
- A toilet isn’t in the budget this go around but will be in the future.
- Light Fixture – Since most are out of the price range for this challenge we will need to do a project.
- Towels (using what we have)
- Décor items (using what we have)
Here is our Salvage Design Board-
We would love to have you come along on this journey of craziness.
Don’t forget to tell us what you would do with this bathroom and $100 and check out the other participants.